Oli & Carol mini teething toy - Hawaii the flower
Hawaii the Flower is the new chewing teething toy concept for babies from Oli&Carol.
Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on.it features a range of textures, raised spots, ribbing, to help your little ones soothe their teething gums.
This mini teething toy is easy to hang from a strap and chew on the go… take your chewy-to-go everywhere you go!
Its design, inspired by the Plumeria Obtusa Hawaiian flower, will make children discover the nature that surrounds them.
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps to the natural development of babies’ mouth stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with plant based natural pigments.
The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping in many social projects.