Oli & Carol DIY children craft - arnold the avocado
The DIY Arnold The Avocado sewing kit for kids allows children to handcraft their own & unique banana-shaped textile DIY toy during a fun manual activity.
The Do-It-Yourself educational toys develop sensory stimulation, free-thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity in children aged 6+.
Each DIY textile toy is perfect as a gift for children aged 6 to 12! Discover the whole Do-it-Yourself family.
Oli&Carol's DIY sewing kit is a manual activity with which children can make their own textile toy in the shape of a fruit or vegetable.
- Estimated elaboration time: 1 hour.
- More than a packaging: Children can customise each box by sewing the name of each design and reusing the box to store treasures.
- Safe toy: Follow all the quality and safety guidelines for children over 6 years old.
- Activity to promote children's creativity: DIY textile toys from the Do-It-Yourself collection will develop sensory stimulation, free-thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity in children from 6 years old.
- Handmade: Each DIY kit is handmade, one by one, by women artisans from northern India.
- Natural cotton: We always choose natural. Each DIY sewing kit is designed to make a textile toy out of natural cotton and materials that are totally respectful of the environment.
- Circular Economy: We want to give something back to our planet by choosing 100% natural materials, fair trade practices and promoting these messages with our community.
- Recommended for kids aged 6+. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Contains small parts.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This product has sharp points that could cause injury to the user.
- Keep for future reference.
- Instructions inside.